It seems like lately we have been in a breakfast rut at my house. Everyday we seem to eat the same things and everyone was getting really tired of the same old food. It is hard in the mornings because everyone is in a hurry trying to get stuff done so that we are not late for work, appointments, school, etc. I finally gave in and decided it was time for a change and I came up with this simple and delicious breakfast pizza to make. It is very quick (not any longer than anything else we were making) and it was something that everyone in my family enjoyed!
The best part of this pizza is that it can be changed and made to include any thing that you want. If you do not like sausage on your pizza you can put ham on it instead or leave the meat off altogether. Another thing I LOVE about this pizza is that you can make it ahead of time and freeze it. On those really crazy mornings you can just put it in the oven and keep getting around!
I hope you enjoy this Simple and Delicious Breakfast Pizza recipe!!
Here’s the Recipe:
- Pre-made Pizza Crust. I used a Thin Crust but you can use whatever type you prefer.
- 6 Large Eggs
- 1 lb. Bacon.( To save time you can purchase pre-cooked bacon.)
- 15 oz. can of biscuit gravy.
- 16 oz. bag of shredded cheese. (You can choose your preference of cheese. We use Mozzarella because I have a sensitivity to cheddar cheese)
How to Make:
- Cook and Scramble up your 6 eggs in a skillet.
- While the eggs are cooking take your pizza crust and spread the biscuit gravy until the whole thing is covered.
- Top the gravy with your scrambled eggs spreading evenly.
- Add pieces of bacon over the eggs. I ripped the bacon into small pieces.
- Top with your cheese and then place in oven. Cook at 400 Degrees for about 15-20 minutes or until your cheese is completely melted.