This year my daughter and I decided to make these neat rings for Valentine’s for her friends rather than buy the boxed sets of cards. We are really excited about how these turned out and will be making a bunch for all her friends. These are really neat because you can customize them with whatever colors you want and then you can write a personal valentine’s message for someone! They only take about 2 minutes per ring to make so it is a really simple project also!
How to make these:
- Get 2 pipe cleaners. These will make the base of the ring so choose whatever color you want the ring to end up. Make an “X” with the pipe cleaners.
- Place 1 Hershey Kisses in the middle of the “X” with the pointy part facing up towards you.
- Bend up all the ends of the pipe cleaners so that it wraps around the Kiss and then twist around once to lock the kiss in place.
- After twisting it you should have 2 ends together on each side (shown in photo) Bring the 2 ends up and twist around the base and then do the same with the other side to make the ring.
- Use Cardstock or any other decorative paper of your choice to make the Valentine’s Message. I attached it to the ring using some ribbon!